House District 26 Resources
Voting & Elections
- My Vote: Track your Oregon ballot, check or update voter registration
- Register to Vote Online (16 year olds and older can register, ballots are only issued to those 18 and older. The deadline to register is 21 days before Election Day: October 18, 2022)
- Courtney’s Voter Pamphlet Statement for November General
- Courtney’s Voter Pamphlet Statement for May Primary
- General Voting and Elections: Oregon Secretary of State
- Clackamas County Elections | Ballot Boxes
- Washington County Elections | Ballot Boxes
- Yamhill County Elections | Ballot Boxes
- November 8, 2022: LAST DAY TO RETURN BALLOT
- Ballot boxes close at 8pm on Election Day.
- Postmark must be November 8, 2022 or prior to be counted.
- 211.org is our statewide website and phone number that helps connect and inform on just about any topic.
- Find childcare through the Early Learning Division website.
- Business Oregon supports our businesses to thrive.
- COVID-19 county-specific resources: Clackamas County | Washington County | Yamhill County
- Safe + Strong Oregon and Coronavirus Recovery have current COVID-19 information and best practices.
Food and Shelter
- The Oregon Food Bank has a tool to find a food bank near you.
- OHCS: Oregon Housing and Community Services offers a variety of supports
- Clackamas County Housing Assistance for both tenants and landlords. 503-650-5750 for more information.
- Community Action of Washington County
- Family Promise of Tualatin Valley
- Wilsonville Community Sharing
- Helping Hands of Sherwood
Health, Safety, & Well-being
- Apply for Oregon Health Plan any time of year.
- Volunteers in Medicine: Free and inclusive healthcare for uninsured and low-income residents of Clackamas County
- Oregon Health Authority Behavioral Health Resources
- Call, Text or Chat 9-8-8 for the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline to access trained counselors, offering 24/7, free and confidential support.
- Lines for Life (800-273-8255) is confidential, free, anonymous and available 24/7.
- Alcohol and Drug Helpline (800-923-4357)
- Military Helpline (888-457-4838)
- Racial Equity Support Line (503-575-3764)
- The Senior Loneliness Line (503-200-1633)
- Youth Line (877-968-8491)
- Washington County Crisis Services (503-291-9111)
- Clackamas County Mental Health and Addiction Services (503-655-8585)
- Domestic Violence Enhanced Response Team (DVRT): Victim Assistant Line at 503-557-5846
- Clackamas Women’s Services: Domestic violence support, safety planning, and connection to resources for survivors of all ages.
- Family Justice Center of Washington County: Wrap-around services offering safety, healing, and hope to support survivors of domestic violence.
Local Parks & Recreation
- Tualatin River National Wildlife Refuge
- Tualatin Riverkeepers kayak rentals
- Wilsonville Parks and Recreation | Dog Park
- Sherwood Parks and Recreation | Dog Park
- King City Community Park
- Tigard Parks and Recreation
- Molalla River State Park
- Champoeg State Park
- Chehalem Ridge Nature Park
- Graham Oaks Nature Park
- Magness Tree Farm
- Audubon Society Backyard Habitat Certification Program
HD26 Counties, Cities & School Districts
- City of King City | Council
- City of Sherwood | Council
- City of Tigard | Council
- City of Wilsonville | Council